AIM
Phockz1

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Bahaha

That was a pretty damn good impersonation of Kevin.

More Hardcore Than Pico More Hardcore Than Pico

Nice work

Jesus Christ, why is everyone so uptight about this not being a flash movie?

Look at the Newgrounds slogan: "Everything by Everyone"
Nowhere do I see a disclaimer saying that the word 'Everything' excludes all forms of media with the exception of flash and audio.

This video was on the FRONT PAGE. This mean that the powers that be ENJOYED it and thought it was BETTER than ALL the other FLASH movied submitted.

God DAMN!

Anyway, this was really good work dude. I'm going to give you a 5, not ONLY because it was fantastic, but out of spite for the little flash nazis out there :D.

Keep up the good worrrrrrkkkk :D

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

bahahahaha

I guess it's as they say: the end DOES justify the means... 5'd

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

that was amazing

that was brilliant. i seriously just wiped a tear from my eye... not sure if it had anything to do with your flash, but there is duct seapage. wow. haha sean connery and bill cosby... genius

Meiosis Meiosis

that was fantastic!

if only you'd made this before my senior biology exam, i might have past. there should be an 'educational' section for ng, where people can find helpful flashes such as this one... kudos to you, sir.

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

Quality (...damn you)

This is a very good inturpretation of the song. I actually really enjoyed it, however... DAMN YOU! I had a 'Bounce' flash in the works. Haha, dont think I'm mad, I'm just annoyed that it's no longer an original idea, oh well, it was bound to happen, I'm taking far too long with mine. In mine, I had a Dance Dance Revolution theme and the lyrics of the song would be actions on the screen for the dude to perform, and the 'camera' would switch between the screen and the actions of the dude, playing DDR while on a pogo stick, and a crowd would gather and cheer and stuff... yeah. I didn't really want to animate a mass orgy either, though it would be fun :P.

Ayway, top job. 4'd

AcidX responds:

Heh. This was just waiting to happen, eh?
Nice to see people making SoaD movies =D

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

thats was sweet

i love how all 80's songs are so epic... nice job, mate

The Space Pen The Space Pen

lmao

that was very funny... because it goesto show how stupid some people can be...

i have a space pen myself, they're very cool. It even has my name engraved on the side...

Castle 3D-Video PortalPLS Castle 3D-Video PortalPLS

wow... just. wow

thats was fuckin amazing!!! hopefully the subtlely placed request for a Video portal will be noticed by the powers that be. seriously, a vIdeo portal would be beneficial to all because users wouldn't be restricteD to mErely flash and audiO. Perhaps even clamatiOn could go in such a video poRtal so as noT to clutter up the flAsh portaL. let's imagine if such a video portal were created. Users would have more freedom with what the could submit, as the introduction of a video portal would broaden the media on newgrounds compared to the current non-video portal newgrounds. Um... VIDEO PORTAL!!!

Chrispington responds:

Thank you sir! You hit the nail right one the head with this one!
A video portal would broaden the horizons of newgrounds glory, and launch it into a new age of entertainment! OMG VIDEO PORTAL!

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

omgthatwasawesome!!!

dude... that was so good... it was excellently drawn, had an awesome stroy... and it was semi-pron!!! all my five are belong to this... i hope you do make a sequel... the look on the robots face was perfect... just the right amount of 'player pimp' and 'i dont give a fuck'... omgthatwasfuckinawesome!!!!! dude... this is goin in my favourites